Friday, August 21, 2009

Stylish Beep Beep Slings Now in Store




How many times have you had to cart the pram around, drag it in and out of the car every time you do the shopping and try to manage a new baby at the same time? I think we all do it. I know that when our #2 arrives in November, I'll be ready with my baby sling - I don't know why I didn't get around to getting one last time.


We decided that wraps should actually be part of any parents essential baby kit, so we hunted down the coolest ones we could find to include in the range at 9 Months Waiting.

The Beep Beep slings are not only convenient and gorgeous, but are made of 100% cotton and are totally Australian made - and how hard is it to find Australian made products these days!

At 9 Months Waiting, we're excited about the addition of the Beep Beep slings to the collection as they're not only a lifesaver when it comes to carrying your baby, but the styling is absolutely gorgeous. We currently stock 3 styles; Taiko, Retro Watermelon, and Sprig.

We hope you enjoy these essentially gorgeous slings as much as we do.






No comments:

Post a Comment